- For the time being please use the comment sections below all news articles and guides to contact daemox, sedux, and Tower.
- Before writing a comment please review the comments by previous users (and our responses) as your question may well have already been asked and answered.
- Please be aware that we only write guides and news articles (and a couple scripts) here. If you are experiencing bugs with a given program those need to be reported directly to the projects in question!
- All comments are moderated and can be used as personal messages. If you do not wish for your comment to be made public just clearly mention that and provide a legitimate email address if you would like a response.
- Recently we have been receiving a fair amount of repeated questions, questions that are best addressed to the projects directly, and bug reports for software and projects that we don’t maintain so to help us be able to best focus on our guides and news articles please oblige our requests above. Thank you!